Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wolf Cop with Lowell Dean part 2

Last Summer I found about a movie that was getting made that blew my mind. A cop movie that happens to be a werewolf movie also. WOLFCOP just rolls off the tongue. I also had the pleasure of doing an interview with the Director Lowell Dean. You can find that here. This time I finally after almost a year of waiting finally saw this gem of a film. And let me tell you it truly was better than I could have ever hoped. I love the 80s ,style the humor and the film itself. The effects are awesome and the acting is also great. If this film is not already a cult classic it will be after March 10 2015 when this badboy is on Blu ray Dvd and in Digital in the US. Take  a listen and check there website and try and get this film in a theater near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment