Monday, October 19, 2015

Morbid Movies: ReAnimator 30th Anniversary

Its finally October and yes normally I think Halloween on the big screen is awesome and it happen again in select theaters. I know one theater that will be showing something else. One night only and for the 30th Anniversary ..Morbid Movies will be showing ReAnimator. Thats pretty awesome. This is a classic . I could write a synopsis on this but here's the thing. I have never not once ever seen this movie. Do i know what its about..yeah basically. Scientist Herbert West makes a formula to bring back the dead. That's all i got ..I know , I know. I run a Horror radio show and I never sat down to watch Reanimator. Yes its on netflix right now. Im aware but I truly think that it will be more fun to go see this movie that I have heard about  in the theater than at home. That's the great thing about  Morbid Movies is I get to. So come out October 23rd to the Movies of Lake Worth. Its a week before Halloween and why not come get some prizes and treats and if you too have never seen this cult classic then  come hang out and we can see this flick together.


No comments:

Post a Comment