Monday, May 16, 2016

Morbid Movies : The Lost Boys

The Lost boys is arguable one of the best vampire movies ever, At least I think so anyway. I was a kid when this movie came out and I remember it mostly on TV.  As i grew older I appreciated  much more for its soundtrack and film style. The humor was good and the effects as well.  It showed vampires as monsters and teens.  The characters are all likable and charming and it was a well written story. The only other decent vampire movie I can remember from that era was Fright Night. And Vamp But i like Vamp cause how its pretty terrible in a sense. But by now Im sure everyone has seen The Lost Boys at least once. But if you haven't or never seen it on the big screen ..here's your chance at Morbid Movies at Movies of Lake worth Friday June 20th at 9:30pm est. We will be there and so should you. Plus If you dig cult films and Grind-house Morbid Movies just launched Morbid TV and I gotta say Im beyond stoked. A 24/7 streaming online horror channel from South FL that is bad ass. Check it out  here plus Original content from Trash Cinema Collective



No comments:

Post a Comment