Monday, August 15, 2016

Morbid Movies : JAWS 2

First things first to get this out of the way. JAWS is my all time Favorite movie. Not just Horror or Summer Block Busters ...My number one movie pick. I read the book in High School and my grand parents taped it off of Showtime and I wore out that tape through out my school years. I finally saw it on big screen last year. But is it a cult movie..no it was widely popular..by everyone way before I was even born and was the first Summer Block Buster. Now JAWS 2 on the other hand is a different thing all together. and I also love this movie. Is it as good as the First one...nope. But it does have its charms. One thing being its not a rehash of the first one. Now i know people will say..what..yes..its on Amity..again..there is a shark.. Brody's in it..the Mayors in it. Yes all true but the plot this time is different while the first one was a Horror Movie and became a huge summer event and put Spielberg on the Map. The second Movie is more of a dead teenager movie and semi slasher type. Instead of a wacko in a mask you got a 25 foot shark. JAWS 2 is a good cult flick and will be amazing on the big screen thanks to Morbid Movies and Movies of Lake Worth on Aug 19th 9:30 pm 10.00 one night only.

No comments:

Post a Comment